The PSM Group is comprised of independent, non-competing, quality driven manufacturers working together to generate ideas, reduce costs, and foster innovation. We will help to bring product excellence, business integrity, personalized service, and strong, stable long-term relationships to our end user and distribution network customers, both now, and well into the future.
We are teaming together to share resources and reduce costs with the goal of helping our companies and our dealers to continue to "survive and thrive" in this very competitive marketplace.
On August 12, 2014, the Providence Police Department celebrated its 150th Anniversary. As part of the celebration Blackinton was commissioned to replicate the department’s first badge a large 8 point star modeled after the copper badges worn by the New York City Police.
The commemorative badge is a bronze 8 point star featuring a custom center with the iconic anchor (a symbol of hope), which is flown on the Providence flag, draped with a 150th Anniversary banner. The wording around the rim simply states Providence Police 1864 -2014. The badge is available for purchase by officers.
Blackinton has worked with 100′s of departments helping them celebrate commemorative events, with unique custom badges. We offer many levels of customization to fit your budgets and timelines. Click Here to see how we can help you!
Congratulation’s Providence Police Department for reaching this historical milestone!
Introducing Code 6, the lightest, most breathable boot in our line of tactical footwear. Code 6 enhances comfort and decreases weight without sacrificing durability or performance. Code 6 is 15% lighter than Bates Ultra-Lites, making these boots the lightest tactical boot available from Bates. The open cell, vapor mesh improves breathability by 30% and reduces hot spots on the foot with the addition of the V-Fit lacing system.
- Waterproof leather and 500D Cordura® Multicam®
- Breathable mesh lining with waterproof membrane
- Padded collar and ergonomic flex points
- V-fit comfort lacing system
- YKK nylon zipper
- Dual density removable cushioned insert
- Lightweight Phylon midsole
- Slip resistant rubber outsole with external TPU shank
- Athletic cement construction
In celebration of their centennial milestone Peerless® Handcuff Company announces the 100th Anniversary Model – Chain Link Handcuff. The Model 700L comes with a high polish nickel plated finish, special 100th Anniversary markings, unique serial numbers and retro packaging. The Model 700L is a limited edition model with only 1000 units being produced. Packaging includes 100th Anniversary labeling, individualized thank you card, manual and two keys. The special model handcuff is manufactured to withstand the demands of everyday use. It will also make a great special presentation handcuff, award handcuff, unique gift or collector’s item. Made in USA. For more information on Peerless® Handcuff Company history and products visit www.peerless.net.
- Leather straps snap around belt to give better stability than a clip-on holster
- Holster body swivels on straps to provide maximum comfort
- Thumb break helps hold gun securely in holster
- Tension screw lets you adjust for a firm or easier draw
- Wear strong side or cross draw
- Reinforcing band helps keep holster open for easy reholstering
- Fits belts up to 1-3/4″
- Available in right- or left-hand
- Black leather
- MSRP $85.00
2014 Marks Peerless Handcuff Company’s 100th Anniversary!
In 1914 Peerless first began offering a swinging bow – self locking – adjustable handcuff. The novel design was quickly adopted by law enforcement and correctional agencies. Since that time it has become the iconic handcuff design and Peerless has become recognized as a leader in the restraint industry. More info here.
Peerless 2014 full line catalog available now
Damascus is expanding their line of riot protective suits with the creation of two new riot suits including the DFX2™ Riot Control Kit, and the Imperial™ Riot Control Kit. The Damascus line now features three full riot protective suits to serve your protection needs. Click the links below for more information. We have also included brochures below with more information on each suit.
|FlexForce™ Riot Control Suit||DFX2™ Riot Control Kit||Imperial™ Riot Control Kit|
Click here to watch our video
Learn how a 162 year old badge company used innovation to expand its business
Blackinton received the 2014 Diplomat’s award from AIM’s (Associated Industries of Massachusetts) International Business Council on May 9, 2014, at the 99th Aim Annual Meeting, where Jonathan Kraft, President of the New England Patriots, addressed the group of over 570 Business Leaders. See Jonathan’s speech by clicking here.
The award recognizes excellence among Massachusetts businesses engaged in international trade. Aim produced a three minute video that was shown at the meeting to help illustrate the Blackinton® global trade story. Click Here to learn more.
- Providence Police Celebrate 150th Anniversary with Custom Blackinton Badge September 1, 2014
- Code 6 Boots in Multicam® from Bates Footwear September 1, 2014
- 100th Anniversary Cuff July 31, 2014
- Lightweight. Durable. Side Zipper July 31, 2014
- Strong Leather RFID Blocking Products Protect Your Identity July 1, 2014
- New Product Announcement: G&G Model B813 Inside Pants Holster with Thumb Break June 30, 2014
- Peerless turns 100! June 2, 2014
- Gould & Goodrich Model B813 Holster June 2, 2014
Recent PSM Group Winners
- August 2014
Kirk L. Powell from Taylorsville, UT
Unified Police Department
- July 2014
Sal Carmona from Harlingen, TX
Harlingen Police Department
- June 2014
Tyler J. Kalnik from Ford City, PA
PA State Constable
- May 2014
David Martin from Marshfield, MO
Missouri Dept. of Corrections
- April 2014
Andrew Russell from Ladson, SC
SC State Ports Authority PD
- March 2014
Robert L Johnson from Nampa, ID
Canyon County Sheriff's Office
- February 2014
Jay Conrad from Lancaster, OH
Ohio Dept. of Rehab and Corrections
- January 2014
Danielle Rickards from Shelton, WA
Mason County Sheriffs Office
- December 2013
Christopher Parrow from Solvay, NY
Homer Police Dept
- November 2013
Matthew Gunderson from Kennewick, WA
Benton County Sheriff
- October 2013
Thomas Sullivan from Vermontville, NY
NYS University Police Plattsburgh
- September 2013
Mark Connors from East Washington, PA
East Washington Constabulary
- August 2013
Jeff Raines from Ridgefield, CT
Ridgefield Police Department
- July 2013
Roger Gibbens from Chattanooga, TN
Chattanooga Police Department
- White House intruder identified as Army veteran September 21, 2014
- Second man arrested trying to enter White House September 21, 2014
- Actress detained by LAPD refuses to apologize September 21, 2014
- Suspect surrenders in 18-hour Idaho reservation standoff September 21, 2014
- Police: Rifle carried by Pa. ambush suspect found September 21, 2014