The PSM Group is comprised of independent, non-competing, quality driven manufacturers working together to generate ideas, reduce costs, and foster innovation. We will help to bring product excellence, business integrity, personalized service, and strong, stable long-term relationships to our end user and distribution network customers, both now, and well into the future.
We are teaming together to share resources and reduce costs with the goal of helping our companies and our dealers to continue to "survive and thrive" in this very competitive marketplace.
Be prepared for fall weather with Bates waterproof boots
- Waterproof leather and nylon uppers
- Breathable lining
- Slip resistant rubber outsole
- Cement construction
UVShift is a low cost anti-counterfeit solution. Blackinton® discretely locates on the back of your badge an embedded UV light activated code. By flashing a simple handheld black light on this color-shifting area you reveal the code verifying the authenticity of the badge.
The code is agency defined: It may be an officer ID#, a sequential code, an acronym, etc. To download our flyer click here.
Visit us at in Booth #1800 to see this unique badge security solution.
On August 12, 2014, the Providence Police Department celebrated its 150th Anniversary. As part of the celebration Blackinton was commissioned to replicate the department’s first badge a large 8 point star modeled after the copper badges worn by the New York City Police.
The commemorative badge is a bronze 8 point star featuring a custom center with the iconic anchor (a symbol of hope), which is flown on the Providence flag, draped with a 150th Anniversary banner. The wording around the rim simply states Providence Police 1864 -2014. The badge is available for purchase by officers.
Blackinton has worked with 100’s of departments helping them celebrate commemorative events, with unique custom badges. We offer many levels of customization to fit your budgets and timelines. Click Here to see how we can help you!
Congratulation’s Providence Police Department for reaching this historical milestone!
Introducing Code 6, the lightest, most breathable boot in our line of tactical footwear. Code 6 enhances comfort and decreases weight without sacrificing durability or performance. Code 6 is 15% lighter than Bates Ultra-Lites, making these boots the lightest tactical boot available from Bates. The open cell, vapor mesh improves breathability by 30% and reduces hot spots on the foot with the addition of the V-Fit lacing system.
- Waterproof leather and 500D Cordura® Multicam®
- Breathable mesh lining with waterproof membrane
- Padded collar and ergonomic flex points
- V-fit comfort lacing system
- YKK nylon zipper
- Dual density removable cushioned insert
- Lightweight Phylon midsole
- Slip resistant rubber outsole with external TPU shank
- Athletic cement construction
In celebration of their centennial milestone Peerless® Handcuff Company announces the 100th Anniversary Model – Chain Link Handcuff. The Model 700L comes with a high polish nickel plated finish, special 100th Anniversary markings, unique serial numbers and retro packaging. The Model 700L is a limited edition model with only 1000 units being produced. Packaging includes 100th Anniversary labeling, individualized thank you card, manual and two keys. The special model handcuff is manufactured to withstand the demands of everyday use. It will also make a great special presentation handcuff, award handcuff, unique gift or collector’s item. Made in USA. For more information on Peerless® Handcuff Company history and products visit www.peerless.net.
- Leather straps snap around belt to give better stability than a clip-on holster
- Holster body swivels on straps to provide maximum comfort
- Thumb break helps hold gun securely in holster
- Tension screw lets you adjust for a firm or easier draw
- Wear strong side or cross draw
- Reinforcing band helps keep holster open for easy reholstering
- Fits belts up to 1-3/4″
- Available in right- or left-hand
- Black leather
- MSRP $85.00
2014 Marks Peerless Handcuff Company’s 100th Anniversary!
In 1914 Peerless first began offering a swinging bow – self locking – adjustable handcuff. The novel design was quickly adopted by law enforcement and correctional agencies. Since that time it has become the iconic handcuff design and Peerless has become recognized as a leader in the restraint industry. More info here.
Peerless 2014 full line catalog available now
- Bates All-Season Protection September 30, 2014
- Blackinton® Introduces UVShift™ Badge Security September 30, 2014
- Peerless Superlite Handcuffs September 30, 2014
- Providence Police Celebrate 150th Anniversary with Custom Blackinton Badge September 1, 2014
- Code 6 Boots in Multicam® from Bates Footwear September 1, 2014
- 100th Anniversary Cuff July 31, 2014
- Lightweight. Durable. Side Zipper July 31, 2014
- Strong Leather RFID Blocking Products Protect Your Identity July 1, 2014
Recent PSM Group Winners
- September 2014
Robert Liner from Columbia, SC
Forest Acres Police Department
- August 2014
Kirk L. Powell from Taylorsville, UT
Unified Police Department
- July 2014
Sal Carmona from Harlingen, TX
Harlingen Police Department
- June 2014
Tyler J. Kalnik from Ford City, PA
PA State Constable
- May 2014
David Martin from Marshfield, MO
Missouri Dept. of Corrections
- April 2014
Andrew Russell from Ladson, SC
SC State Ports Authority PD
- March 2014
Robert L Johnson from Nampa, ID
Canyon County Sheriff's Office
- February 2014
Jay Conrad from Lancaster, OH
Ohio Dept. of Rehab and Corrections
- January 2014
Danielle Rickards from Shelton, WA
Mason County Sheriffs Office
- December 2013
Christopher Parrow from Solvay, NY
Homer Police Dept
- November 2013
Matthew Gunderson from Kennewick, WA
Benton County Sheriff
- October 2013
Thomas Sullivan from Vermontville, NY
NYS University Police Plattsburgh
- Suspect in shooting spree against Wash. police jailed October 20, 2014
- Man dies in Border Patrol custody in Texas October 20, 2014
- Police: Another sighting of Pa. ambush suspect reported October 20, 2014
- Mayhem erupts near pumpkin fest in New Hampshire October 20, 2014
- Larryville Blue: Ambulance October 19, 2014