The PSM Group is comprised of independent, non-competing, quality driven manufacturers working together to generate ideas, reduce costs, and foster innovation. We will help to bring product excellence, business integrity, personalized service, and strong, stable long-term relationships to our end user and distribution network customers, both now, and well into the future.
We are teaming together to share resources and reduce costs with the goal of helping our companies and our dealers to continue to "survive and thrive" in this very competitive marketplace.
- Leather straps snap around belt to give better stability than a clip-on holster
- Holster body swivels on straps to provide maximum comfort
- Thumb break helps hold gun securely in holster
- Tension screw lets you adjust for a firm or easier draw
- Wear strong side or cross draw
- Reinforcing band helps keep holster open for easy reholstering
- Fits belts up to 1-3/4″
- Available in right- or left-hand
- Black leather
- MSRP $85.00
2014 Marks Peerless Handcuff Company’s 100th Anniversary!
In 1914 Peerless first began offering a swinging bow – self locking – adjustable handcuff. The novel design was quickly adopted by law enforcement and correctional agencies. Since that time it has become the iconic handcuff design and Peerless has become recognized as a leader in the restraint industry. More info here.
Peerless 2014 full line catalog available now
Damascus is expanding their line of riot protective suits with the creation of two new riot suits including the DFX2™ Riot Control Kit, and the Imperial™ Riot Control Kit. The Damascus line now features three full riot protective suits to serve your protection needs. Click the links below for more information. We have also included brochures below with more information on each suit.
|FlexForce™ Riot Control Suit||DFX2™ Riot Control Kit||Imperial™ Riot Control Kit|
Click here to watch our video
Learn how a 162 year old badge company used innovation to expand its business
Blackinton received the 2014 Diplomat’s award from AIM’s (Associated Industries of Massachusetts) International Business Council on May 9, 2014, at the 99th Aim Annual Meeting, where Jonathan Kraft, President of the New England Patriots, addressed the group of over 570 Business Leaders. See Jonathan’s speech by clicking here.
The award recognizes excellence among Massachusetts businesses engaged in international trade. Aim produced a three minute video that was shown at the meeting to help illustrate the Blackinton® global trade story. Click Here to learn more.
Although October is Breast Cancer awareness month, there are many walks and benefits that occur throughout the year where law enforcement professionals can show they care by wearing pink. The product line was developed to raise money for, and bring awareness to, the fight against cancer. The line has been a tremendous success!
Visit our website, www.blackinton.com, to learn more about the badges and insignia that are part of this exciting program, or visit our online interactive badge builder Design-a-Badge, www.blackinton.com/design-a-badge.
As part of this initiative Blackinton® is donates 10% of sales to Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation and the Firefighter Cancer Support Network.
Vest Type: Concealable
Threat Level: IIIA
Certification: NIJ 0101.06
The Enforcer 6000 vest is the latest in ballistic technology from U.S. Armor. This vest is thinner, lighter and more flexible than any other NIJ .06 vest on the market! The Enforcer 6000 also comes with new carrier fabric technology options including an anti-heat rash carrier made from Copper Thread Technology and a heat management fabric carrier from Outlast™. This Outlast™ carrier is made from the same advanced heat management technologies used by NASA to keep astronauts cool or warm in their space suits depending on their body’s temperature.
Technology that you can feel! U.S. Armor…you’ll wear it™.
Find out more at www.usarmor.com
- Strong Leather RFID Blocking Products Protect Your Identity July 1, 2014
- New Product Announcement: G&G Model B813 Inside Pants Holster with Thumb Break June 30, 2014
- Peerless turns 100! June 2, 2014
- Gould & Goodrich Model B813 Holster June 2, 2014
- Damascus Riot Protective Suits June 2, 2014
- Blackinton Receives 2014 AIM Global Trade Award June 2, 2014
- Breast Cancer Awareness Badges and Insignia June 2, 2014
- Gould & Goodrich Concealed Carry Holsters April 30, 2014
Recent PSM Group Winners
- June 2014
Tyler J. Kalnik from Ford City, PA
PA State Constable
- May 2014
David Martin from Marshfield, MO
Missouri Dept. of Corrections
- April 2014
Andrew Russell from Ladson, SC
SC State Ports Authority PD
- March 2014
Robert L Johnson from Nampa, ID
Canyon County Sheriff's Office
- February 2014
Jay Conrad from Lancaster, OH
Ohio Dept. of Rehab and Corrections
- January 2014
Danielle Rickards from Shelton, WA
Mason County Sheriffs Office
- December 2013
Christopher Parrow from Solvay, NY
Homer Police Dept
- November 2013
Matthew Gunderson from Kennewick, WA
Benton County Sheriff
- October 2013
Thomas Sullivan from Vermontville, NY
NYS University Police Plattsburgh
- September 2013
Mark Connors from East Washington, PA
East Washington Constabulary
- August 2013
Jeff Raines from Ridgefield, CT
Ridgefield Police Department
- July 2013
Roger Gibbens from Chattanooga, TN
Chattanooga Police Department
- Homeland Security grant gets Ohio cops new tablets July 24, 2014
- Top 5 moments that prove police leaders are still street cops July 23, 2014
- 13-year-old Md. girl honored for saving cop's dog July 23, 2014
- Fla. department latest to offer space for Craigslist transactions July 23, 2014
- Police arrest Fla. couple having sex on beach in front of kids July 23, 2014