The PSM Group is comprised of independent, non-competing, quality driven manufacturers working together to generate ideas, reduce costs, and foster innovation. We will help to bring product excellence, business integrity, personalized service, and strong, stable long-term relationships to our end user and distribution network customers, both now, and well into the future.
We are teaming together to share resources and reduce costs with the goal of helping our companies and our dealers to continue to "survive and thrive" in this very competitive marketplace.
Bates is excited to announce the launch of the Recondo jungle boot, a low-absorbtion, quick drying, durable solution designed to provide secure footing in multi-terrain jungle regions. Bates partnered with the United States Army Special Forces Command to develop this 21st century jungle boot, engineered specifically for hot, wet, and humid combat environments. Features and benefits of the Recondo include:
- Wolverine Warrior Leather – Lightweight, durable and breathable
- Rip Stop Performance Nylon – Light, strong and comfortable with near-infared properties for less visibility
- 500D Nylon Multicam Cordura – Lightweight, durable and abrasion resistant
- Speed Laces – Created to reduce hot spots and blisters while giving proper closure
- Medial and Lateral Screen Vents – Increased breathability and moisture management
- Direct Attach Construction – Superior bonding between upper and soiling system
- Vibram Mutant Outsole – A deep, aggressive lug depth provides off-road traction and slip resistance
- Made in the USA
The Recondo is available online at www.batesfootwear.com.
Blackinton Mini-Badges make great Holiday gifts for the loved ones in your life! Blackinton miniature badges are made with the same quality and care as our full size badges. Our extensive line of mini-badges are being offered at 10% off through November 20th! November 20th is the cutoff date to assure delivery in time for the holidays.
Leading the way with new body armor technologies, U.S. Armor is proud to announce our (2) new body armor carrier options for all our concealable vest options.
Our Outlast® Heat Management Technology Carrier provides a cooling effect when the officer is warm and a warming effect when the officer is cold. Using a revolutionary space technology (initially designed for use in astronaut space suits), Outlast® fabric uses Thermocules® and actively regulates the officer’s skin temperature in real time.
The Copper CuTec Carrier incorporates the skin-rejuvenating element of Copper and weaves this element into the actual fibers of the body side of the armor carrier. When this copper is present it provides unparalleled odor relief, an elimination of bacteria from perspiration and skin cells, and an unmatched relief from serious heat rashes such as Prickly Heat.
These carriers are now available for immediate purchase as a carrier option for any U.S. Armor concealable vest model.
Find out more at www.usarmor.com
Model B812 Now Fits Smith & Wesson® M&P SHIELD™
The B812 for S&W M&P SHIELD (B812-MPS) also fits the S&W CS45, Ruger® SR9c®, and SCCY CPX-1 and CPX-2.
Style, substance, and versatility in one holster. The Model B812 Inside/Outside Pants Holster can be worn inside the waist band using two standard IWB belt loops. The belt loops swivel to allow for flexibility, and are removable via directional snaps to allow the holster to be worn outside the waist band via built-in belt slots on the rear of the holster. Reinforced mouth allows for easier re-holstering. 100% vegetable-tanned, struck through leather! Available in black only. MSRP $85.00.
Multiple New Fits for Model 897 / B897
Two new sizes have been added for the 897/B897 Belt Slide Tension Holster.
- Size R51 fits the new Remington® R51, SIG SAUER® P938, and Smith & Wesson BODYGUARD® 380.
– Size 3 fits the GLOCK® G29 & G30, and Springfield® XD-S®.
- Fits snugly against body for comfort and ultimate concealment
- Tension screw lets you adjust for a firm or easier draw
- Fits belts up to 1-1/2″
- Available in right- or left-hand
- Chestnut brown or black leather
- MSRP $44.00
Be prepared for fall weather with Bates waterproof boots
- Waterproof leather and nylon uppers
- Breathable lining
- Slip resistant rubber outsole
- Cement construction
UVShift is a low cost anti-counterfeit solution. Blackinton® discretely locates on the back of your badge an embedded UV light activated code. By flashing a simple handheld black light on this color-shifting area you reveal the code verifying the authenticity of the badge.
The code is agency defined: It may be an officer ID#, a sequential code, an acronym, etc. To download our flyer click here.
Visit us at in Booth #1800 to see this unique badge security solution.
On August 12, 2014, the Providence Police Department celebrated its 150th Anniversary. As part of the celebration Blackinton was commissioned to replicate the department’s first badge a large 8 point star modeled after the copper badges worn by the New York City Police.
The commemorative badge is a bronze 8 point star featuring a custom center with the iconic anchor (a symbol of hope), which is flown on the Providence flag, draped with a 150th Anniversary banner. The wording around the rim simply states Providence Police 1864 -2014. The badge is available for purchase by officers.
Blackinton has worked with 100’s of departments helping them celebrate commemorative events, with unique custom badges. We offer many levels of customization to fit your budgets and timelines. Click Here to see how we can help you!
Congratulation’s Providence Police Department for reaching this historical milestone!
Introducing Code 6, the lightest, most breathable boot in our line of tactical footwear. Code 6 enhances comfort and decreases weight without sacrificing durability or performance. Code 6 is 15% lighter than Bates Ultra-Lites, making these boots the lightest tactical boot available from Bates. The open cell, vapor mesh improves breathability by 30% and reduces hot spots on the foot with the addition of the V-Fit lacing system.
- Waterproof leather and 500D Cordura® Multicam®
- Breathable mesh lining with waterproof membrane
- Padded collar and ergonomic flex points
- V-fit comfort lacing system
- YKK nylon zipper
- Dual density removable cushioned insert
- Lightweight Phylon midsole
- Slip resistant rubber outsole with external TPU shank
- Athletic cement construction
In celebration of their centennial milestone Peerless® Handcuff Company announces the 100th Anniversary Model – Chain Link Handcuff. The Model 700L comes with a high polish nickel plated finish, special 100th Anniversary markings, unique serial numbers and retro packaging. The Model 700L is a limited edition model with only 1000 units being produced. Packaging includes 100th Anniversary labeling, individualized thank you card, manual and two keys. The special model handcuff is manufactured to withstand the demands of everyday use. It will also make a great special presentation handcuff, award handcuff, unique gift or collector’s item. Made in USA. For more information on Peerless® Handcuff Company history and products visit www.peerless.net.
- NEW Bates Recondo Jungle Boot November 3, 2014
- 10% Off Blackinton Mini-Badges November 3, 2014
- New Body Armor Carrier Options from US Armor November 3, 2014
- New Fits for Latest Gould & Goodrich Holsters November 3, 2014
- Bates All-Season Protection September 30, 2014
- Blackinton® Introduces UVShift™ Badge Security September 30, 2014
- Peerless Superlite Handcuffs September 30, 2014
- Providence Police Celebrate 150th Anniversary with Custom Blackinton Badge September 1, 2014
Recent PSM Group Winners
- October 2014
Craig Schanbel from Martinez, CA
- September 2014
Robert Liner from Columbia, SC
Forest Acres Police Department
- August 2014
Kirk L. Powell from Taylorsville, UT
Unified Police Department
- July 2014
Sal Carmona from Harlingen, TX
Harlingen Police Department
- June 2014
Tyler J. Kalnik from Ford City, PA
PA State Constable
- May 2014
David Martin from Marshfield, MO
Missouri Dept. of Corrections
- April 2014
Andrew Russell from Ladson, SC
SC State Ports Authority PD
- March 2014
Robert L Johnson from Nampa, ID
Canyon County Sheriff's Office
- February 2014
Jay Conrad from Lancaster, OH
Ohio Dept. of Rehab and Corrections
- January 2014
Danielle Rickards from Shelton, WA
Mason County Sheriffs Office
- December 2013
Christopher Parrow from Solvay, NY
Homer Police Dept
- November 2013
Matthew Gunderson from Kennewick, WA
Benton County Sheriff
- 10-8 The Comic: Thanksgiving November 27, 2014
- Police identify man found after Ferguson car fire November 27, 2014
- Autopsy suggests Okla. beheading victim fought back November 27, 2014
- Austin PD welcomes first transgender officer November 27, 2014
- 9 good and bad crowd control lessons from Ferguson's riots November 27, 2014